Whether you're facing a work-related injury, have suffered a catastrophic trauma because of someone else's negligence or you have been charged with a serious crime, the attorneys at Marts & Kettell, LLC, are here to help. Our knowledge in a wide variety of legal areas gives us the skills and tools we need to address your most challenging legal issues.
Serious legal issues often leave you feeling overwhelmed and in need of help from someone who truly understands your situation. You want someone who will make time for you and address your legal concerns right away. You want someone you can trust, who sees you as a partner in the resolution process and values your input when making legal decisions that affect your life.
If this is the type of attorney you're looking for, then Marts & Kettell, LLC, has you covered. Our attorneys have a combined more than 50 years of legal experience handling cases involving:
- Personal injury claims – including premises liability cases, slip-and-fall accidents, workplace accidents, and wrongful death cases
- Collisions with motor vehicles – including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle crashes, pedestrian accidents, hit-and-runs, catastrophic injuries, and cases involving the death of a loved one
- Workers' compensation claims – involving work-related injuries and filing claims for workers' compensation benefits
- Defense against criminal charges – including everything from misdemeanors to felonies in the areas of drug crimes, assault, theft, DUI/DWI, vehicular homicide, white collar crimes and weapons charges
- Other areas of the law – including estate planning, employment law, contract and business law, and landlord-tenant matters
We're Your Partner In The Legal Process
Because we are a small, boutique firm, we are able to give you the personal attention you expect from an experienced lawyer and need when seeking a resolution that takes into account your unique situation. When you schedule an appointment, you will meet with one of our experienced attorneys who will work with you to find a practical and pragmatic resolution. We consider you a partner when handling your legal issue. We value your input and will only give you advice that has your best interests in mind.
Protect Your Rights And Your Future
If you're experiencing stress or feeling overwhelmed about any of the legal issues above, we encourage you to pick up the phone and call our law office located in Fallston. We serve clients in Harford, Cecil and Baltimore counties as well as throughout southwest Maryland. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 410-538-2474 or contact us online.